We assist in all types of landlord and tenant related matters, including rent reviews, lease renewals and possession proceedings.
Issues between landlords and tenants are often complicated. At M J Darby, we have extensive expertise in handling all kinds of commercial and private rental agreements. So, regardless of the situation, our legal experience helps to get you the best result possible.
Helping to build positive relationships between landlords and tenants, and stopping smaller disputes from escalating, our straightforward and pragmatic advice also ensures that any issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
We can help you with a variety of landlord and tenant matters including:
- Possession proceedings (for both residential and commercial premises)
- Preparing an assured shorthold tenancy for buy-to-let properties
- Commercial leasing agreements
- Rent review clauses, break clauses, service charge provisions, etc.
- Early termination of a lease
- Commercial and residential lease renewals
- Dealing with public sector landlords such as councils
- Landlord and tenant disputes (e.g. breaches of the Tenancy Agreement).
At M J Darby we provide professional, commercially informed landlord and tenant legal advice and services that protect and support your interests. Contact us today to find out how our team of local legal experts can help you.